is the world's largest provider of IT infrastructure services.
With the growth of their centre in Poland, we are looking for a few additional persons for the position of the
Oracle ERP – Solution Lead Consultant
fully remote- from Europe
The Lead functional consultant plays a key role in planning, solutioning, and delivering of Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud (Fusion, OCI, PeopleSoft) transformation projects and support
- Leads and Run the Functional Design Workshops; identify business requirements and map to Oracle Cloud, identify functionality gaps and build necessary extensions. Interface with business to understand the scope and requirements. Support in pre-sales cycles
- Acts as the liaison with business managers, business users and IT execution team. Support definition of use cases, scenarios etc.
- Recommends improvements to processes and technology that improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Conducts Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility studies
- Interacts with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Configure Oracle Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-up. Scope and change request management with regard to technical requirements
- Lead migration of configuration, integration and extensions to Production
Key skills and competences:
Strong Functional experience and background in areas:
Oracle ERP experience in at least two or more of the following modules: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Project Accounting, Purchasing, Assets, Expenses, Inventory, Project Performance Management, or Procurement, SCM and Manufacturing
- Experience with Cloud migrations, SaaS, OCI, Fusion, AWS and Azure
- Solution Architect experience in RFP, RFI and proposal solutioning and writing
- Proven track record implementing Oracle solutions from a functional / Technical perspective
- Experience with data warehousing, analytics and management solutions
- Strong networking skills (internal and external relationship management)
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Workday Experience or Exposure is preferred
Terms of cooperation
- An hourly rate of up to 230 PLN ( or up to 50 EUR)
- You will sign the cooperation agreement with a well established outsourcing organization located in Poland.
- To do it, you need to be able to be self-employed and invoice every month for the hours worked in PLN or EUR.