is a mid size French company which has created a brand of colourful and smart accessories with a promise: to free everyday life from any routine and make it a sustainable journey instead.
Their products can now be purchased online in various countries and with the company growth, we currently assist them in finding a new
MICROSOFT BUSINESS CENTRAL DEVELOPER
The role if fully remote as long as you are based in Europe and you are able to invoice our client on a freelance basis. You can also work from our client's office in Paris.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of AL development experience
We are seeking an individual with a strong background in AL development, problem-solving, business analysis, integration tasks, and experience in developing internal line of business applications using low code/no code tools such as PowerApps.
Reporting directly to the CTO of our client in Paris, your tasks will include the following:
- Develop and maintain solutions in Microsoft Business Central using AL language, such as UI Pages, API queries, Reports and Code units.
- Implement and optimize integration tasks, leveraging tools such as Azure Logic Apps to ensure seamless data flow between systems.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Microsoft Business Central and related technologies.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to address complex technical challenges and provide innovative solutions.
- Development of internal line of business applications using low code/no code tools like PowerApps.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in AL development for Microsoft Business Central.
- Proficiency in problem-solving and the ability to approach challenges with creativity and analytical thinking.
- Strong understanding of order to cash and procure to pay processes.
- Experience with integration tasks, including the use of Azure Logic Apps or similar technologies.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Microsoft Business Central certifications are a plus.
- Fluent English - where French is a plus.
- monthly salary of up to 5 500 EUR - based on your invoice issued directly to the client headquarters in France
- possibility to play a crucial role in shaping the future of the client's organisation digital landscape
- learning opportunities
- long term cooperation