is one of the key Central European integrator that specialises in applications supporting customer management in the area of customer service, marketing and sales (CRM), customer portals (B2B / Self-care) and managing partners and sales networks (PRM).
One of their key strengths are MS Power Platform based projects and in particular MS Dynamics.
The company roots are in Poland and for more than 15 years of the market their engineers have completed 170 projects in 27 countries.
Currently with the development of the Client base in Germany we assist them in finding a
Lead Analyst/ PM with fluent German
This role will be home based but will require occasional travel to the end client located in Essen, Germany.
The contract of cooperation (B2B) will be signed with the Polish headquarters of the company in Warsaw, Poland.
About the Role
You will work in a team of experts in the area of MS Power Platform solutions in various industries: Telecommunications, Tourism, Finance, Banking.
In this role, you will gather information, analyze requirements and troubleshoot, and provide technical and operational support.
- Collecting, analyzing and documenting business requirements (working with the client, working with the scope, working with the backlog, working with the project team)
- Modeling business processes and mapping requirements to available functionalities or custom solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics / Power Platform technology
- Cooperation with a self-organizing agile project team responsible for building and implementing solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics / Microsoft Power Platform technology
- Customer support in adapting users to new solutions and designing further functional improvements addressing the evolving business needs of the Customer
- Prototyping, improving, configuring and implementing Low-Code solutions on customer's dedicated test and production environments (POC)
- Taking care of the quality of delivered solutions as well as transparency and appropriate flow of information in the project.
- Providing final project documentation (user manuals, business procedures, business solution specifications)
- Professional experience as a business consultant or business and system analyst in IT projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics / Microsoft Power Platform technologies, preferably supported by certificates at the Fundamentals level (PL-200, PL-900)
- Experience in modeling data or processes using UML / BPMN notation
- Practical knowledge of project work support tools, such as JIRA, Azure DevOps, Confluence, etc.
- Knowledge of business and market processes in industries such as financial services, telecommunications and energy
What is offered
- The role is fully remote but you are welcome to visit the Warsaw HQ of our client
- The salary adequate to your experience based on the B2B contract of cooperation