is probably one of the coolest and most globally impactful US- Israeli start-up you have ever heard of which contributes to the security of the global food supply.
The company has operated for a few years now and has a solid financial grounding with teams in the USA, Israel and Poland.
Their product was chosen by TIME magazine as 2020’s best invention.
They do this by deploying Machine Learning, AI, precision robotics, and state-of-the-art software and hardware designs.
Currently with the development of the team in Warsaw we assist them in finding a
This job is office based in the centre of Warsaw
You will own full responsibility for designing, implementing, and maintaining the software environments supporting the AI Engineers and ML pipelines, having a great impact on the actual products.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, hardware, and electronics and you'll have a chance to work in a fun, dedicated, and constantly improving environment.
Technical skills required
- At least 2 years of experience in AWS.
- Experience in implementing CI/CD processes and using dockers.
- Knowledge of cloud security and billing optimization.
- High level of English, spoken and written.
- Initiative, efficient, and a lean approach
- Responsible and well organized.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Ability to excel under pressure and adapt to dynamic constraints.
- Work effectively as a team member, and across the organization.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Despite working every day in-office, the client offers full flexibility regarding working hours.
- They provide an unlimited paid vacation days policy.
- Possibility to work from home whenever necessary
- Annual business trips to Israel and more benefits to come.
- B2B contract
- 4500- 7000k USD/ month + VAT