is probably one of the coolest and most globally impactful US- Israeli start-up you have ever heard of which contributes to the security of the global food supply.
The company has operated for a few years now and has a solid financial grounding with teams in the USA, Israel and Poland.
Their product was chosen by TIME magazine as 2020’s best invention.
They do this by deploying Machine Learning, AI, precision robotics, and state-of-the-art software and hardware designs.
Currently with the development of the team in Warsaw we assist them in finding a
Software and MLOps Engineer (Python)
This job is office based in the centre of Warsaw
You will own full responsibility for designing, implementing, and maintaining the software environments supporting the AI Engineers and ML pipelines, having a great impact on the actual products.
You will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product, hardware, and electronics and you'll have a chance to work in a fun, dedicated, and constantly improving environment.
Technical skills required
- At least 1 year of OOP Python.
- At least 1 year as an MLOps or 2 years as a DevOps.
- An experience in designing and implementing software infrastructure.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- DVC TensorFlow’s data loaders
- Initiative, efficient, and a lean approach
- Responsible and well organized.
- A creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Ability to excel under pressure and adapt to dynamic constraints.
- Work effectively as a team member, and across the organization.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Despite working every day in-office, the client offers full flexibility regarding working hours.
- They provide an unlimited paid vacation days policy.
- Possibility to work from home whenever necessary
- Annual business trips to Israel and more benefits to come.
- B2B contract
- 22- 28k PLN/ month + VAT