A well - established global brand operating for more than 100 years in the beverage industry with special focus on sparkling beverages.
We have cooperated with this client for more than 2 years and with a further expansion of the e-commerce team we are looking for an additional
Remote Shopify Developer
The purpose of the role is to support both in-house and outsourced front- and backend development teams who currently work on the development of numerous Shopify sites operating in Europe as well as globally.
Reporting to the Global Applications Manager, the Shopify developers will take part in the exciting, long-term project which entails the development of new features, as well as the maintenance of the current on-line shops built on Shopify.
The work is fully remote the person who joins will form a part of the international, virtual team and will sign a B2B contract directly with our Client’s headquarters in Israel.
Your English has to be fluent and we are looking for candidates located in Europe.
- Shopify platform experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer in web development
- Experience with VueJS or ReactJS
- Experience working with wireframes
- Having worked with Cloud: e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, MS Azure, etc
Nice to have:
- E-commerce experience
- Experience working with product teams & designers
- Bootcamp certification
3500-5000 EUR per month depending on your seniority
- Attractive salary package based on a self-employment contract;
- Direct cooperation agreement between yourself and the company headquarters located in close to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Long-term cooperation as the client has ambitious development plans
- Opportunities of professional development in an international organization.