is one of the leaders in technology fields employing more than 20 000 employees in 90 R&D Centers globally. They operate in innovative segments: electric cars, green energy and construction, new technologies in medicine, radio telecommunications, production automation and robotics, artificial intelligence and digital products.
Currently we support them in finding Engineers for a newly set up R&D Centre in Krakow that will implement a long-term project for their global partner in the hybrid car industry.
About the project:
We look for a number of SW/HW/ Testing Engineers for a system development and software development project for hybrid car drive components. In this project, we work in an environment inspired by scrum.
About the Role
QA System Tester - Automotive Project - R&D
(multiple roles for juniors to tech leads)
(Minimum 1 year of experience junior, 5 years for leads)
This job is based in Krakow and is open to non-Polish speakers
- System requirement analysis, system test case design, test case validation, test script development, test script debugging, test script execution, test result analysis, test bench understanding. (Lead also requires EV system architecture understanding, test strategy design, test case reviews, test bench debugging, test result summary)
- Bug report and triage, bug resolution, regression testing
- Knowledge of Fault injection, UDS, OBD, DTC, FUSA
- Knowledge of CAN and Flexray protocols
- Knowledge of Inverter functions and features
- Test Automation tools like NI, Vector HW and SW Tools.
Good To Have
Our Client Offers
- Participation in innovative engineering projects,
- Work in an international environment, close to the client,
- Improving and acquiring new competences, participation in the "Engineering Academy",
- A culture of cooperation and openness as well as responsibility for the result
- After the trial period, permanent employment based on an employment contract or B2B,
- Competitive salary
- Work in a comfortable office in the center of Krakow or hybrid / remote, training in Krakow
- Flexible working hours (preferably between 8 am and 6 pm),
- Lack of dress code (except for meetings with clients),
- Benefits: medical package, Multisport card
15 000 PLN - 30 000 PLN Monthly - depending on candidate's experience - on a B2B contract