is one of the leaders in technology fields employing more than 20 000 employees in 90 R&D Centers globally. They operate in innovative segments: electric cars, green energy and construction, new technologies in medicine, radio telecommunications, production automation and robotics, artificial intelligence and digital products.
Currently we support them in finding Engineers for a newly set up R&D Centre in Krakow that will implement a long-term project for their global partner in the hybrid car industry
About the project:
We look for a number of SW/HW/ Testing Engineers for a system development and software development project for hybrid car drive components. In this project, we work in an environment inspired by scrum.
About the Role
QA Engineer - Automotive Project - R&D
(multiple roles for juniors to tech leads)
(Minimum 1 year of experience junior, 5 years for leads)
This job is based in Krakow and it's open for non-Polish speakers
- Embedded C / C++ Unit testing using TPT RTRT (other tools like VectorCast, Tessy, LDRA and CANTATA)
- Conversant with Grey Box Testing.
- ASPICE, 14229, CAN and ISO 26262
- Very good command of Technical English and Good conversation skills.
Good To Have
- CANoe, CAPL, UDS, Diagnostics
- Electrification (BMS/Inverter/CCU) SW testing
- Experience in tools like JIRA, Polarion, GitHub, Matlab Simulink, Simulink Test
- Experience with Python
Our Client Offers
- Participation in innovative engineering projects,
- Work in an international environment, close to the client,
- Improving and acquiring new competences, participation in the "Engineering Academy",
- A culture of cooperation and openness as well as responsibility for the result,
- After the trial period, permanent employment based on an employment contract or B2B,
- Competitive salary
- Work in a comfortable office in the center of Krakow or hybrid / remote, training in Krakow
- Flexible working hours (preferably between 8 am and 6 pm),
- Lack of dress code (except for meetings with clients),
- Benefits: medical package, Multisport card,
15 000 PLN - 30 000 PLN Monthly - depending on candidate's experience - on a B2B contract