A well - established global brand operating for more than 100 years in the beverage industry with special focus on sparkling beverages.
Current opening: ORACLE EBS System ANALYST - fully remote
The role requires implementing solutions and providing documentation by applying system analysis techniques and procedures. You will work with business leaders, super users, developers, analysts and engineers.
Defining, designing, developing, testing, documenting, and supporting the production, procurement & supply chain functions in several operations sites.
- Implement and deploy solutions in the logistics modules of Oracle EBS 11 and 12 (Requests will be received from support tickets or tasks given by the business users)
- Define the implementation of data integration between internal and external systems
- Provide high-level technological support to users
The work is fully remote the person who joins will form a part of the international, virtual team and will sign a B2B contract directly with our Client’s headquarters in Israel.
There is no need to speak Polish but English has to be fluent and we are looking for candidates located in Europe.
- 6+ years of experience as an Oracle EBS System Analyst, including hands on implementation and deployment of IT solutions
- Proven vast experience with the following EBS modules: PO, OM, INV (including Master data & BOM), WIP
- Proven experience with process design and change management
- Knowledge and understanding of operational processes (order to cash, shipping, inventory, etc.)
- Excellent abilities with characterizing and writing technical documentation
- Systematic approach
- Great English
- Good personal skills
- Team player
- Flexibility to travel
- Salary 5000-6500 EUR
- B2B long-term cooperation as the client has ambitious development plans
- Opportunities of professional development in an international organization.