US based company, for 170 years, has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
Now they help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
For the R@D center they are looking for:
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
(from junior to tech lead)
This role is 100% remote, but you have to be based in Poland.
This position is responsible for building, enhancing, administering, and supporting multiple aspects of Client's Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform including configuration, development, customization, the implementation of new and existing capabilities and features.
This position is responsible for developing multiple aspects of Client's Marketing Automation Solutions including Marketing Cloud implementation and the connections to the Salesforce Sales Cloud platform (and any other future Client's CRM system), including configuration, customization, the implementation of applications and third-party integrations, and DevOps support. You will be a key player in designing, developing, testing, documenting, and deploying high quality business solutions on the Marketing Cloud Platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs.
This role also involves collaborating with business partners, stakeholders, and team members to deliver solutions that enable the strategic business vision. An ideal candidate is team-oriented, customer-focused and possesses a balance of technical skills and business acumen. This is an opportunity to join a high-performing, diverse team and to work in a fast-paced, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning environment.
• Work closely with Product Owners, Delivery Leads, Architecture and Data Science/Engineering to help design & develop best in class technology solutions
• Identify and address gaps in internal tools and processes. Drive changes to improve support related processes
• Ensure common understanding across the team to drive the delivery of complete work products
• Assist and drive quality assurance working with test leads to define testing strategy and risks
• Assists the team to define unit test strategy and approach and ensure best practices are followed
• Ideate on design, review proposals and provide feedback to engineering team
• Use a broad and deep understanding of technical concepts in multiple specialized fields to develop solutions to problems and critical design issues.
• Maintain a high degree of understanding of the various components of the cloud-computing ecosystem
• Monitor key performance indicators and identify trends around customer pain-points to help drive improvements
• Research and keep current on Marketing Automation technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
• Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
• Participate and engage in all team meetings
• May support prototyping activities that will validate business requirements, solution definition and minimize risk.
• Monitor platform usage for compliance and maintain security for Marketing data
• Work directly with team members from business sectors and the applications development team.
• Use judgment, creativity, and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
• Team player with ability to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
• Guide / mentor other developers and troubleshoot issues
• Contribute to numerous projects / priorities leveraging agile Scrum/SAFe development and project management frameworks
• Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources, business stakeholders and customers
• Adhere to sound development practices and standards to ensure quality delivery of enterprise solutions
• Research integration issues and work closely with members of operations and development teams
• Research and development of new Salesforce-based prototypes (POCs / POTs) and applications
• Stay current on Salesforce technologies and communicate trends and future needs
• Provide support and solutions for break/fix issues
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
• Document best practices and operational procedures
Must have skills:
• Experience with Marketing Cloud and/or other Marketing Automation Solutions such as Pardot
• Functional knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud data structure including data extensions and connections to external databases and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• Familiarity with SFDC platform & its core concepts, including Apex coding, platform APIs and the native Marketing Cloud Connector
• Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs, SDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows, and mockups is preferred
• Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema
• Experience with ETL and related tools & processes for loading data to and from the Salesforce.com platform.
• Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address issues related to functionality, integration etc.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences that may be in a geographically dispersed environment (conference calls, Skype, face-to-face)
• Ability to perform technical analysis and produce technical documentation
• Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Ability to speak and write English fluently
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
• Able and willing to work independently and in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, with minimal supervision
• Show initiative to recommend process improvements and demonstrate creative thinking
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong leadership, decision making, problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to work with minimal oversight and direction, and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Proactively addresses issues, looks for opportunities to improve and communicates effectively
• Knowledge of and/or experience using Agile execution frameworks and tools (Scrum, SAFe, Jira, Confluence, …)
Nice to have:
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant, Developer or Email Specialist
• Knowledge of AMPscript highly preferred
• Insurance and/or financial services industry experience
• Experience with designing and developing web components
• Experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
• Past experience with object-oriented programming languages such as .NET or JAVA, Ruby, C#, C++, and Python is desirable
• Familiarity with security standards such as TLS, SSL, SSO and data encryption preferred
• Experience with technologies – Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs and integration techniques
• Salesforce Administrator and Advanced Administrator certifications
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer certification
• Knowledge of Agile execution frameworks and tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence)
• Experience working in a DevOps model
• Experience with Copado, Bitbucket & Git
- B2B contract with Optiveum - as a contractor
- Full time engagement, and long term cooperation
- Rate: 100 - 180 PLN/hour - depends on your experience
- 100% remote