Our Client is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
They aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
We currently assist them in finding an outstanding
Product Manager (Crypto Products)
This is a truly global role.
You can be based (nearly) anywhere as long as you have proven
experience in DEX (decentralized exchanges)
- Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle
- Manage the products roadmap to define requirements for new features
- Work closely together with our developers in an Agile environment
- Translates product roadmap and backlog into well-defined product requirements that include features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products
- Ensure that we consistently, quickly, and effectively implement our product features and constantly improve our product management process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, such as biz dev, account management, marketing, and UI design, to ensure that we deliver products with the best user experience possible
- Develop strategies and tactics to study blockchain technologies, and create public awareness of the value of our products
- Driving design function forward by developing new ideas and improving design system
- Proactively identify issues and assign the right owner to resolve the problem
- At least 4-6 years of product management experience, 1-3 years of which should be a product manager of crypto products. Having experience in FinTech and Trading is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of DeFi, crypto communities, and knowledge of traditional finance products.
- Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Excellent effective written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary range & condidtions
- Salary is highly competitive and negotiable based on your skill set and experience.
- Bonus paid out in tokens.
- Flexible choice of contract
- DeFi and other projects related to the crypto industries - You’re going to work with the most exciting technologies and top-notch products that exist today on the market, such as NEAR, Avalanche, Chainlink, Polygon, Solana, etc.
- The best development standards are in place so you can smoothly do what you're good at.
- Are you from Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia and want to join us? Our administration team will help you with the relocation and other organizational questions.