Our Client is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
They aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
We currently support them in building an IT competence center in WARSAW, POLAND and we look for a
Backend Engineer - Python
Join the R&D team that develops a new DeFi ecosystem. The ecosystem consists of different platforms and projects that aim to make crypto more accessible and friendly to people worldwide. If you’re willing to work with talented people in a multicultural environment and value the best tech practices and quality
- 5+ years with deep experience in Software Engineering with Python 3.
- Production experience with scalable microservice architectures using Python/Flask, WebSockets, GraphQL, REST, Docker, Redis
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Understanding of Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
- Good communication and expression skills in English. A team player with solid execution ability.
- Gunicorn, TheGraph, web3, blockchain
Salary range & condidtions
- Monthly nett salary PLN 20,000-35,000 (B2B)
- Flexible contract - standard contract of employment or B2B contract? We've got you covered!
- Flexplace - want to work from home and have a flexible schedule? No problem at all! You can work fully remotely. Want to work from the office? You’re welcome to our office in the center of Warsaw with all the best for comfortable work.
- DeFi and other projects related to the crypto industries - You’re going to work with the most exciting technologies and top-notch products that exist today on the market, such as NEAR, Avalanche, Chainlink, Polygon, Solana, etc.
- The best development standards are in place so you can smoothly do what you're good at.
- Are you from Belarus, Ukraine, or Russia and want to join us? Our administration team will help you with the relocation and other organizational questions.