Our Client is a fast-growing Fintech startup and a deep liquidity network with a mission to empower individuals with the right to freely trade, invest, borrow and lend to better their lives.
They aim to connect traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and superior trading execution at lower or zero cost. The network powers, a professional trading platform featuring fully customizable modules, and lower to ZERO-FEE trading complete with deep liquidity sourced from the network.
We currently support them in building an IT competence center in WARSAW, POLAND and we look for a
DevOps Cloud Engineer
The individual will be responsible for monitoring our exchange service status, refining deployment pipeline, monitoring, troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues. This role will mainly focus on ensuring the stability of the service and helping dev-team to deploy features to production.
- Responsible for handling and solving issues when service goes wrong
- Responsible for designing a better deployment pipeline
- Build tools to monitor systems and identify issues
- Familiar with GCP, AWS or other cloud services
- Familiar with Docker
- Familiar with database and SQL
- Able to write scripts using shell script or python... etc
- Have experience in using Kubernetes to manage a production-grade cluster
- Have experience in migrating production databases, or having knowledge of how to narrow down the service downtime when migration
- Interest in trading and financial markets
Salary range & condidtions
- 22000-35000 nett B2B
- 100% remote
- cooperation directly with Client