Our Client is global technology & manufacturing leader in the field of medical devices.
For their rapidly growing Shared Services Centre in Warsaw, we currently look for a
Network Engineer - Meraki platforms
This job is a full time position and is fully remote only during the COVID- period. Afterwards, the job is office based in Warsaw with 1 day per week remote option.
Rate 18 000 - 22 000PLN gross Umowa o pracę (contract for employment)
About the role
- Work on complex problems/issues as 2nd / 3rd level support tier
- Author, update and deliver detailed documentation of system level procedures, configurations and standards
- Liaise with our Operations Management team to optimize global network monitoring & reporting.
- Monitor and optimize network performance and troubleshoot network problems
- Ensure continuous operation of the Global network solutions (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, VPN, MPLS, SDWAN)
- Operate, maintain and support network Routers, Switches and Firewalls (mostly Cisco and Meraki devices)
- Work as part of the infrastructure team on capacity planning and performance tuning on existing and future network
- Assist with network management planning initiatives and network migrations
- Troubleshoot Windows Server related network services such as NPS, RRAS, DNS, DHCP, Sites & Services, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in direct hands on network administration Cisco IOS, ASA, & Meraki platforms.
- Strong understanding of L2L site connectivity on all platforms
- Strong understanding of large scale Meraki MX style network deployments
- Strong understanding of both IOS & Meraki switch platforms.
- Strong understanding of IOS based router platforms.
- Strong understanding of Meraki AP line deployed cross platforms.
- Strong analytical skills in network administration;
- Troubleshooting, performance testing, design, & security best practices.
- Networking knowledge at CCNP level or better; certifications a plus
- Experience in windows and Linux server administration a plus.
- Excellent communications skills to interact across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must.
- Fluent English is a must (German will be an advantage)
Our Client offers:
- Great working conditions in the Shared Service Centre which has solid growth plans for year 2021 and beyond
- Attractive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
- Open corporate culture supporting international development