Our Client is global technology & manufacturing leader in the field of medical devices.
For their rapidly growing Shared Services Centre in Warsaw, we currently look for a
System Engineer - Infrastructure Linux & Windows
This job is a full time position and is fully remote only during the COVID- period. Afterwards, the job is office based in Warsaw with 1 day per week remote option.
Rate 16 - 18 000 PLN, Umowa o pracę (contract for employment)
About the role
- This role is part of the team responsible for plan, design, size and implement global IT infrastructure including global datacenters and cloud architecture.
- On the position you will perform as an engineer supporting all on-premise and cloud infrastructure including Servers, Storage and Hypervisors.
- This role is also involved in design, maintain and operate all backup infrastructure and software.
- Responsibilities include all virtualization, storage and backup infrastructure. Duties include:
- Design new Infrastructure solutions based on business and application requirements from various teams.
- Operate, maintain data center infrastructure including all servers, storage and backup devices.
- Expert in Linux (Ubuntu) administration and at least exposure to Windows server administration
- Maintenance and administration of corporate standard servers and services (Blue Prints / Server Templates, etc)
- Responsible for monitoring, integrity and trouble-free operation of entrusted environments.
- Provide 3rd / top level support.
- Expert in VMWare VShpere administration including storage and network design/management
- Skilled in the installation and administration of PURE and Dell storage devices
- Skilled in Azure administration of cloud infrastructure
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Trained Information Technology specialist with related training
- 5-7 years of relevant practical experience in IT system administration; well-versed in handling Data center infrastructure technologies.
- Administration experience in the following:
- VMware / VShpere
- PURE / Enterprise Storage
- Windows Administration
- Linux Ubuntu Administration
- Analytical, efficient, organized and solution-oriented. Great problem solver.
- Flexibility and readiness for weekend work as needed
- Fluent English
Our Client offers:
- Great working conditions in the Shared Service Centre which has solid growth plans for year 2021 and beyond
- Attractive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
- Open corporate culture supporting international development