is an IT Supply Chain consulting organization which was created on the base of the owners' personal experience in working in leading global FMCG companies.
Currently with the development of a new project we look for an additional
FRONT END DEVELOPER with VISUAL BASIC
This job is fully remote
Rate 15-18k PLN/month B2B
- Collaborate with Product Owner and Solution Architects on solution designs.
- Develop new capabilities, including testing and documentation.
- Collaborate with Operations team on bug root cause analysis and fixes.
- Help establishing and follow best coding practices.
Skills and technology:
- Min 3 years of Front End experience
- FICO Mosel OR Visual Basic
- HTML, CSS
- Good communication skills, including good English proficiency
- DevOps mindset, familiar with Agile development frameworks
Nice to have:
- Familiar with MS Azure.
- Familiar with Git, Jira, CI/CD.
- Familiar with SAP and Supply Chain concepts.
- Location: ideally Europe or ability to maintain 5-6 hours overlap with CET.
What to expect:
- Open and dynamic collaboration culture.
- Multi-national work environment (with all its advantages and challenges).
- Ability to work with leading global CPG manufacturer, leveraging best in class tools and processes. This is an exciting moment to work with our customer as we embrace new technologies and reinvent our technological footprint.
- Ability to help solving complex business problems, typically driving major business transformations.
- Continues Improvement – small and medium business change requests (this will allow gradual onboarding).
- Externally driven changes and enhancements, typically building new capabilities and/or integrations.
- Application architecture redesign (discovery and POC) – from current monolithic to… whatever we decide to do.