Our Client is global technology & manufacturing leader in the field of medical devices.
For their rapidly growing Shared Services Centre in Warsaw, we currently look for a
SAP BW Expert
This job is a full time position and is fully remote only during the COVID- period. Afterwards, the job is office based in Warsaw with 1 day per week remote option.
About the role:
Our Clients Service Centre in Warsaw is actively expanding and currently we look for SAP BW Experts who will will collaborate closely with teams situated in the headquarters in Switzerland.
The purpose of the role is to develop but also maintain and support existing BW Projects and Change Requests based on input from the BI Manager, Finance Systems & tickets.
The work is roughly 50% Project based and 50% Support based.
- Providing production support to existing BW systems
- Develop systems specifications based on function requirements provided by the Manager, Finance Systems department or business directly
- Consult and implement solutions based on system specifications and work on those independently
- Document solutions; support solutions/users
- Implement SAP BW on HANA specific modeling, using LSA++, Composite Providers and exposing BW objects in HANA Views, Operational Data Provisioning, ADSO, etc.
- Develop and handle hybrid scenarios – BW data models and HANA views as per the requirement
- Support and optimize existing processes and data models
- Develop and handle legacy objects and dataflow migration to BW4HANA ready objects
- Model and handle various types of SAP extractors in modeling like ODP, SDA, LIS, FI, COPA, Generic, etc.
- Monitoring process chains and maintenance request
- Support and optimize existing data models
- Develop, test, implement ETL job schedules
- BW query related user and Authorization management
- Troubleshoot issues in development/configuration/reporting
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Hands-on SAP BW 3.x and 7.x design and development experience
- Full BW lifecycle implementations
- Experience implementing solutions using BW and BEx Suite
- Knowledge in integrating BW with ECC 6.0 modules (SD, MM, FI, CO, etc.)
- Exposure to consulting services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to perform with strong result orientation, hands-on attitude
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Knowledge of IBM Cognos Business Intelligence and / or SAP Analytics Cloud is a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
Our Client offers:
- State of the art BI platform (HANA / SAC)
- Great working conditions in the Shared Service Centre which has solid growth plans for year 2021 and beyond
- Contract of employment
- Attractive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
- Open corporate culture supporting international development