U.S. based company that tests software and conducts usability feedback research, with offices worldwide including Warsaw is looking for Full Stack Engineers who:
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working in small, agile teams.
- Have 4+ years' experience building commercial software.
- Extended knowledge Angular TypeScript experience.
- Experience with building Single Page Apps.
- Commercial experience with Java Spring Boot (Java 8, Java 11)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles
- Good understanding of HTTP concepts, backend/frontend separation and familiarity with using and building RESTful APIs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/Github and a collaborative workflow based on branches and PRs
- Experience with unit and integration tests for the created code
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with frontend design/development tools and styling techniques (CSS)
- Familiarity with OpenID and OAuth 2
- Experience with building NodeJS mid-tiers
- Familiarity with optimizing the HTTP payload sent from frontends to mid-tier services
- Familiarity with running services in the cloud (we use AWS
- Experience with building 12-factor application
- Familiarity with container solutions (we use Docker)
- Experience with building NodeJS backends
- Experience with tuning software solutions and data-store dependencies for stability/scalability
Salary range and conditions
- 17000-24000 PLN nett
- B2B contract
- 100% remote or office in Warsaw
- 27 days paid holiday