Our Client is global design & manufacturing leader in the field of medical devices.
For their rapidly growing Shared Services Centre in Warsaw, we currently look for a
SW/HW Engineer - Embedded
In a professional and international team of developers you are responsible for the verification of solutions starting from early stage prototype to commercial product. You can integrate your skills by working on tests development and execution for the health data processing in the hearing aids in order to contribute to the high quality of our technologically sophisticated products.
- Develop test concepts in parallel to ongoing feature development, in close cooperation with other engineers and experts
- Implement and maintain automated tests, including tools for the test infrastructure
- Provide test cases that consider regulatory documents and clinical studies outcomes
- Analysis and investigation of test results, reporting to stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with software developers, experts and test engineers
- Support the integration of the tests into the existing test base and infrastructure
- Contribute to the R&D development process and interdisciplinary agile rituals (e.g. planning, review, etc.)
- BSc. or MSc degree in engineering discipline
- At least 3 years of experience as Embedded SW/HW Developer or Verification Engineer, preferably in a regulated industry
- Programming skills in Python, understanding C++ code
- Basic skills related to hardware and technical equipment:
- Ability to use oscilloscope
- Creating tools using Arduino-like platform
- Understanding PCB and electronic schematics
- Soldering simple circuits
- Hands-on experience with automated tests and environments
- Independent and team work attitude
Terms of cooperation
Agreement: Contract of employment
Salary: 15000-18000 PLN gross per mth.
- Onboarding program provided with close cooperation with Swiss peers
- Dedicated technical mentor
- Support in further training and development opportunities
- An open corporate culture, supportive atmosphere
- High innovation pace and interesting med-tech products
- Modern office with comfortable working environment
- Cafeteria benefit system covering private medical care etc.
- Contract of employment and stable working conditions