Our Client is an international designer and producer of architectural lighting solutions.
Currently, with the development of their IT structures, we are helping them to look for
a Power BI Developer (mid-senior)
The role is mostly remote with ocassional need to visit the client's offices located near Kraków.
Reporting directly to the CIO located in the company HQ in Belgium, the Power BI Engineer's role will be to create, develop and optimize the architecure of reports, querries, etc in Microsoft BI ( SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI).
Key Tasks :
- Continue Developing the complete architectural set-up
- Helping to build and modify OLAP environments
- Building reports using input gathered from either the project managers or business owners
- Handling version migrations/upgrades
- Developing the Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing solutions by using the Microsoft BI-Suite (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI)
You’ll be the lead in for analysis, reporting tools, ETL, data warehousing design, implementation & migration.
This role is great for those candidates who are independent, self-managing, who would like to create own solutions which can benefit the company globally.
Essential experience and competences needed:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- min. 3- 5 years of professional hands-on experience in Microsoft BI (Microsoft SQL server Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Power BI, Data Quality Services, Master Data Services)
- Knowledge of other BI tools will be considered a plus
- Knowledge in other Microsoft BI modules is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP as data source is a plus
- Good understanding of the data warehouse life cycle and its architecture
- The ability to think analytically
- Strong communication skills both on the business and technical side
- Being able to work both independently and as part of a team is very important
- Fluent in English
Rate: 15000-19000 PLN gross (job agreement)
The role will report to the company HQ but the contract of employment will be with the Polish entity. Some travel to other sites of the client abroad may be required post-COVID.