Our Client is Swiss software company specializing in serialization & tracking technologies for manufacturing companies.
Currently to their Support Centre located on-site at one of their Client's in Krakow, we are looking for additional
Support Engineers - Line 2 support (SQL, IIS)
temporarily remote: after COVID based in Krakow
The main purpose of the role is to give first-class support for the Client's
products to end customer.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Be the customers’ contact point and gather (missing) detailed information (symptoms)
- Perform investigation and diagnosis
- Search for applicable knowledge documented in the knowledge base
- Resolve, if possible, support requests, otherwise escalate to product team
- Become specialist in one or more product and generalist in one or more products
- Participate in projects as contributing member
- Work in the ticketing system but some calls are also to be taken.
- SQL Server and IIS
- Good understanding of network protocols (TCP/UDP), good understanding of SSL certificates and their configuration
- some programming skills and a proven experience with support or/and testing.
- Troubleshooting skills –> ability to investigate logs/traces on Windows systems
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment, including Windows Server
- Very good level of English (speaking and writing)
We are looking for candidates who are dependable, solution oriented; who like to be in contact with clients and find solutions.
Our Client offers:
- employment based on 'umowa o pracę' signed with their Polish branch office
- perks & benefits (medical & sports card, meal vouchers)
- opportunity to grow in an international environment and within the Polish team
- access to state of the art software
- regular office working hours (no on-call or weekends)
- flat company structure and a really enjoyable & quick recruitment process