A leading provider of the mobile solutions for the retail and fintech industries, hiring over 800 employees. Currently they expand the team and look for outstanding Magento Developers
The job is fully remote but if you wish you can relocate to Warsaw, Poland.
- design and development of web applications and mobile solutions for global brands.
- work with Project Managers, Magento Developers, QA Professionals, DevOps Engineers, and Customer Teams to deliver the best for E-Commerce.
- 5+ years of web application development using the LAMP stack
- Knowledge of: PHP 7, MySQL, Docker, Git, Web Services
- Over 2 years of experience in implementing advanced Magento 2 applications (optionally also Magento
- Experience in creating integration layers (SOAP, REST, SaaS, ESB, etc.) with external systems and tools supporting e-commerce on a large scale: (BI, CRM, CMT, ERP, WMS, payment gateways etc.) following best practices in the field of system integration and security
- Knowledge of software development and maintenance processes / best practices (continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- The ability to validate business processes in relation to technological possibilities
It will be great if you have the knowledge and experience in:
- working with PIM
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Jira / Redmine T
- The specifics of working in an agile team (Agile, Scrum)
16000-20000 nett per mth
- Remote job based on a self-employed contract
- Stable employment in a company with high development potential based either on a B2B contract or full employment contract (if you wish to relocate to Warsaw, Poland)
- Friendly working atmosphere and cooperation in a team of committed professionals.
- An attractive medical care package.
- Sports cards and group insurance on preferential terms.
- Work with the use of the latest technologies in projects for reputable clients.